Villa Chiara Residential Estates

Located  in Brgy.Iruhin Tagaytay City

Come To Tagaytay Villa Chiara

To Live

Only  56 Kms. from Manila. Tagaytay Remains a Popular Vacation Destination and A most Sought- After Residential area .There;s Wonder in

The Beauty And  Character of Taal Lake and The Volcano and the Surrounding  Lake Herb And Vegetable Gardens Thrive in the  Fertile Land 

Flowers of A different Variety Readily Grow in Farms or Happily Color The Fields and Roadsides.

“In Tune with Nature. In Touch with life.”

Hidden away in a quiet neighborhood in its rolling hills, a new residential community sets to its

advantage the unique ambiance of Tagaytay.  Refresh your spirit under the canopy of clear

blue skies.  Bright colored gardens line the boundaries of every home. Know life with no

bounds where sunrises and sunsets are an everyday miracle and nature is simply a part of

whom you are.  Modern conveniences blend with the beauty of nature to

give you a master planned community. 

Welcome to VILLA CHIARA.

In Tune With Nature

Hidden away in a quiet neighborhood in its rolling hills, a new residential community sets to its advantage the unique ambience of Tagaytay.

Refresh your spirit under the canopy of clear blue skies. Bright colored gardens line the boundaries of every home. Softly rolling terrain defines the community, and leads to views of grass valleys and fruit trees.

Experience The Magic Of Tagaytay

The Beauty of Tagaytay Mesmerizes.Its Rich History uplifts The Spirit. Its Cool.Weather Enlivens.

 

Come through the quiet path. And breathe in the freshness of each new day. Villa Chiara gives you a place to relax and catch up with the soul.

Residential ;

 

Phase;1 A & 1 B

Lot Size=240 /400 /up to 600 sqm.

 

price promo=INNER LOT=9,900

price promo=CORNER LOT=10,400

 

Term of Payment;

5% PROMO DISCOUNT ON T C P

For Spot Down payment within 7 days

 

Alternative;1

20% down payment with 20% discount if paid in 7 days

80% Balance payable in three [3 ] years without Interest

80 % Balance payable in five [ 5 ] to [ 10 ] years with 14% interest per annum,1st year No Interest

 

Alternative;2

15% down payment with 15% discount if paid in 7 days

85% balance payable in three [ 3 ] years without interest

or 85%balance payable in five [ 5 ] to ten years with 14% interest per annum,1st year no interest.

 

Alternative;3

20% down payment Remaining 80% Balance payable in two [ 2 ] years No Interest

80% Balance payable in five [ 5 ] to ten [10 ] years with 14 % interest per annum, 1st year No Interest.

List of Requirements Needed:

* 2 different photocopy of any Government ID with signature (Husband and Wife if married)

* 2 Different Proofs of Billing (Original) [Meralco Bill, Water Bill, PLDT Bill, Credit Card Bill, Letter Envelop with seal]

(If Billing not registered under the name of Buyer, attached Certification of Proof of Billing)

* Marriage Certificate (if Married)

CALL NOW FOR MORE DETAILS -Globe-0917-352-2251 Smart -0918-662-2618

 

Disclaimer: The information found herein are subject to change without prior notice. Interested parties are requested to verify all information relating to the property prior to purchase.