The Hampton Place

The Hampton Place at Greenwoods South

Located-Gov.Antonio Carpio Rd.Brgy.Pallocan east Greenwoods Ave.

Know the richness of life in a community you call home.

Open Up to vast opportunities in promising Batangas City and be at threshold of change.

Batangas, a place used to be known only for its rich coffee blend has now evolved into an enterprising

city with city of promise is Greenwood South,an exclusive residential .community built in anticipation

for the region's economic surge ,raising opportunities not just on the commercial level but on the

residential plane as well.

Be in the center of progress Now made accessible via land route the Lipa-Batangas highway.via sea

through the international container port in the city proper and via air through the proposed commercial

airport this and the commercial fever that envelopes the city give you freedom to establish your own

business or simply enjoy the bounty that development brings.

HAMPTON PLACE phase -5 A -of Greenwood south

developer Sta Lucia realty

Pre SELLING -price pr sq m. INNER LOT- 7,000

CORNER- 7,500

Phase 5 (Hampton ) price pr sq m

Phase 5 INNER LOT- 7,000/CORNER =7,500

phase-4 A =INNER LOT=7,700/corner=8,200

phase-6 =INNER LOT=6,800/corner=3,300

phase -5 A =INNER LOT=7,700/corner=8,200

 

Term of Payment;

5% PROMO DISCOUNT ON T C P

For Spot Down payment within 7 days

 

Alternative;1

20% down payment with 20% discount if paid in 7 days

80% Balance payable in three [3 ] years without Interest

80 % Balance payable in five [ 5 ] to [ 10 ] years with 14% interest per annum,1st year No Interest

 

Alternative;2

15% down payment with 15% discount if paid in 7 days

85% balance payable in three [ 3 ] years without interest

or 85%balance payable in five [ 5 ] to ten years with 14% interest per annum,1st year no interest.

 

Alternative;3

20% down payment Remaining 80% Balance payable in two [ 2 ] years No Interest

80% Balance payable in five [ 5 ] to ten [10 ] years with 14 % interest per annum, 1st year No Interest

List of Requirements Needed:

* 2 different photocopy of any Government ID with signature (Husband and Wife if married)

* 2 Different Proofs of Billing (Original) [Meralco Bill, Water Bill, PLDT Bill, Credit Card Bill, Letter Envelop with seal]

(If Billing not registered under the name of Buyer, attached Certification of Proof of Billing)

* Marriage Certificate (if Married)  TIN  NUMBER OR ID

 

 

CALL NOW FOR MORE DETAILS;GLOBE- 0917-352-2251 SMART-0918-662-2618

 

Disclaimer: The information found herein are subject to change without prior notice. Interested parties are requested to verify all information relating to the property prior to purchase.